Monday, May 4, 2009

Attack of the doll stroller

[caption id="attachment_1161" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="Let's see, how do I get on the baby stroller?"]Let's see, how do I get on the baby stroller?[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1162" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="OK, sitting down..."]OK, sitting down...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1163" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="That didn't work, so trying to get in this way"]That didn't work, so trying to get in this way[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1164" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="I just want to sit in my baby stroller!!!"]I just want to sit in my baby stroller!!![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1165" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="Thanks, Mom!"]Thanks, Mom![/caption]

3 comments:

Dulaney said...

This really made me laugh!

heather said...

OMG ...I also lol! ...can't blame her though, that stroller totally looks like a big girl stroller! ..

cherie reyburn said...

I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!! TOOOOO FUNNY! Good job capturing the moment on film! I really felt as if I was watching it as it happened. haha! Happy Mommies Day!!! You know I'll be getting my bang, bang shrimp on! HOLLA :)