The picture of Coal on the previous post made me think back on him. He is 6 1/2 years old and is my original baby. We got him when we were just dating and I needed a companion to come home to when Shane was gone half the year umpiring. He used to sleep in the bed with me, then in the garage, then back in our room for a little while on the floor, and now just outside on the back patio (I just can't handle his hair in the house with two kids!) But he is always right outside the glass doors so it's almost like he spends the day with us, and when we are outside he follows PG around and camps out right next to her all the time. A couple weeks ago we thought we lost him. He was missing for two days and I cried my eyes out. Long story, but we found him and he's just fine. But for a little while I thought he was gone and I was completely and totally heartbroken. I adore this dog!
I just thought I'd glimpse back at him. Thanks for enduring this nostalgia with me :)
The week we got him in WV. Little puppy!

2 comments:
I love these pics!! How cute!!! I am going to show Marcus Coal when he was little!!!
Post a Comment