Friday, November 25, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

We decided to get a real Christmas tree this year! I have never had a real one, always a fake, as has Shane. He was not keen on the idea but ultimately let me get my way :) There is a tree farm just down the road from our house, so today we took the kids to pick out our tree. They grow some trees there, but have downsized their stock over time, so the choices were slim but they also had some pre-cut brought in from Idaho. We ended up getting a pre-cut one. It was a fun afternoon for us to have a family outing like this, and I absolutely love the tree and the smell it has in the house! Paula Grace was so excited to decorate the tree with the ornaments. Too bad Nathan has anxiety over the balls because he just wants to rip them off the tree and throw them around like a real ball. I swear, that boy is something else!






And...
My helper with our Thanksgiving feast...She LOVES to cook!

1 comment:

Becka said...

Looks GREAT!! Gracie is soooo big!!