We have recently found the perfect place to play in the river. It is convenient and usually not very crowded, fairly shallow as long as the kids don't walk out in the current, and they have a complete blast! Nathan's favorite thing to do anywhere is throw rocks, so he does that almost the whole time. Some friends went down with us yesterday and their kids had buckets and nets to catch minnows and Paula and Nathan loved doing that. Looks like I'm on the hunt this week for some for them. I even took Coal with us yesterday and his almost 9 year old dog body turned into a pup. He had a wonderful time! I haven't seen him have that much spunk in a long time.
Here are some pictures from Friday at the river. I didn't get any yesterday because I was chasing Coal a lot and afraid he would shake water all over it:)








No comments:
Post a Comment