Thursday, September 5, 2013

Flathead Lake one last time this summer

As you know, we have visited Flathead Lake a few times this summer with our friends.  We absolutely fell in love and decided to get a cabin ourselves.  So we closed last week and we have a great 2 bedroom 1.5 bath cabin right on the lake.  It's a fantastic lot and a great location close to the ski resorts that are nearby for use in the winter.  We couldn't be more excited and thrilled with our choice!  We went for the final summer weekend of Labor Day and had wonderfully warm sunny weather.  It was a fantastic weekend and we are so excited for many years of use and even more family memories.






My friend, Becky, stopped by Sunday for a few hours with her paddleboard and taught Paula and me to board.  It's now on my lake toys list for next summer.

Amazingly clear lake!  I actually lost my sunglasses on Friday when I jumped in with them on my head.  The water was rough but when we woke up Saturday I saw them sitting on the bottom of the lake from the end of the dock, so I jumped in and retrieved them.

No comments: