Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Doctor


Will have a doctor update on Monday...stupid insurance companies. I get there with her, and those of you with babies understand what a feat that is in and of itself, in any case, I get there and the nurse says we don't have insurance. Well, I elected cobra back in February because I'm not going back to Maggart, and I have been paying, so I call the insurance company and they say that I'm active. Well, turns out they termed her and not me. Geniuses. So, we had to reschedule. Now it is now corrected. So we will go Monday and get shots and talk about food and ask about ear wax and all that other good stuff. I know you are at the edge of your seat to see how much she weighs, how long she is and how big her head is. I know I am.

No comments: