In a side note, I finally got some pictures on the wall in her room. I decided to use the black and white photos from her newborn session and put them in frames. I think it looks really great. We went for her 3 month pictures on Monday and of course, she was not herself. Usually all day long she's smiling and laughing, and of course the day we go for pictures, nothing humors her. Also, she hasn't been spitting up for the last month or so, and of course during pictures she spits up all over her Easter dress...oh well!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Swimsuit obsession
I confess, I have a slight baby girl swimsuit obsession. Every catalog I get I look to see if the swimsuits come in her size, but most start at 12 months, so that has actually helped to slow down the swimsuit purchases. Two of the three so far were under $15, but one was more. In my defense, we have a swimming pool in our neighborhood that I plan to use frequently this summer...don't worry, she will be covered with sunblock at every moment and we will avoid the noon hours. Also, we are going to Hilton Head for a week in June, so of course she has to have several swimsuits for all the beach pictures. I wanted to share just how cute the baby girl swimsuit purchases are:

The rear of this is my favorite...if you can tell, there are several bottom ruffles...so cute! This one was the more expensive one...from Janie and Jack, of course!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment