Below are a couple pictures of her holding on to a toy and bringing it to her mouth, which is new also. I think you can see the drool too. Check out those chunky cheeks:)
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Tooth action
I think we might be getting close to having a tooth. I'm no expert and I'm pretty new at this mom stuff, but she's been drooling quite a bit (and she has NEVER drooled at all...I never even have to put bibs on her), and she has been gnawing on her fingers till they're red, rubbing her lower gums and crying in her sleep while she's doing these things. So, I'm thinking that teething has started. I've tried feeling around on her lower gums but I can't really tell yet if I feel any teeth. She has been pretty irritable (which is uncharacteristic of her) and has actually been refusing to nurse, so I've been feeding her a lot of bottles of my milk lately, which is ok, but I hope that doesn't continue. I have kept offering to nurse her and I'm hoping it's just a little phase. In any case, that is the new development of the week. I also did the "unofficial" weigh in (weight myself, then hold her while I weigh us both) and she was 13.5 pounds...almost double her birthweight!
Below are a couple pictures of her holding on to a toy and bringing it to her mouth, which is new also. I think you can see the drool too. Check out those chunky cheeks:)

Below are a couple pictures of her holding on to a toy and bringing it to her mouth, which is new also. I think you can see the drool too. Check out those chunky cheeks:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment