Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pictures by PawPaw

My dad is here this week for a couple days working in Nashville so he took some pictures of her tonight. We had a good visit but he only saw her in the evenings when it's difficult to get a smile.







She is standing here so she's concentrating hard and trying to balance with her arms so they are flailing about.




Notice the picture on the side "3 months". I took that picture this morning, and decided to keep a running log to show how big she is getting in comparison to the bouncy seat. I cannot believe how long she has gotten in the last month! I am really anxious to see how long she is at her four month appointment, which is still another month away! Just a couple weeks ago that outfit went all the way to her ankles!

No comments: