Paula Grace and I travelled to Maryville to visit my dad and Rena, as well as made a visit with several of my girlfriends from high school. There was a bit of a baby boom with some of us. Four of us had babies in 2007 and Paula Grace was the only girl! So she has several boys to pick from later on:) I met Mandy, Kate and Sam (6 1/2 months), Kristin and Max (14 months), and Missy and Madden (2 days older than Paula Grace) at Sullivans for dinner. Mandy strategically chose a table in the back of the restaurant so we wouldn't bother people, and we met at 5:30 for the early bird special. It was awesome seeing them all and meeting all the babies...I had only met Max but he was 5 months old when I saw him last summer. Too bad Bridgette couldn't be there...she went to the race at Bristol!

Missy and MaddenKate and Sam
Paula Grace did awesome in the car. She slept all the way there for the 3 hour drive and all the way back this afternoon. She did great at night too. I was worried about messing up our bedtime schedule since she's been sleeping through the night for several weeks, but she did awesome. When I laid her down in the pack-n-play bassinett her eyes got really big and she started crying. But after I comforted her a couple times she was out (15 minutes later). She slept all night both nights! We had a wonderful time visiting everyone! She loved playing with her PawPaw and Nanny and meeting her future boyfriends:)


Watching Fox News with PawPaw
No comments:
Post a Comment