Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some Things I Like


Since I just turned 7 months, I thought I would update you all on what I like to do.




  • I LOVE to jumparoo, but I have to be in the mood.

  • I go to the YMCA with Mommy in the mornings and love watching the big kids play.  Sometimes I play in the exer-saucer, but I prefer for the ladies to hold me so I can watch everyone else play.

  • I eat 4 bottles a day and eat food twice a day.  My favorites are pears, mangos, apples, plums, peaches, bananas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash.  I will eat green beans and peas, but only if mixed with sweet potatoes or carrots.

  • I love to play on the floor and entertain myself with my own remote control and the new big toy mommy got me.

  • I talk alot!  I love to say "Ga Ga" and "Da Da" and I'm still learning the other sounds.  Sometimes I just say "Ah Ah".

  • I love to wave my hands, but usually they wave at myself, or I just laugh at them when I wave them.

  • I love to be outside!  I have a blast when I go sit in my seat in the garage or driveway and watch Daisy play.  Coal and Maddie are funny too, but not as funny as Daisy.

  • I love to read books with Mommy.

  • Bath time is the best time of the day!

  • I love it when Mommy takes me to the pool too.  I can sit in my float and watch the other kids play.  Sometimes Uncle Lukas and Uncle Jakob come and they splash me, but it's ok cause I like it.

  • I like to ride in the jogging stroller while Mommy takes me around the neighborhood.  I usually fall asleep when we do that cause it's late in the day and almost bedtime when we go.

  • I sleep on my belly at night.  It doesn't matter if Mommy puts me on my back, I'll be on my belly in a split second.


So that is what I like.  Hope you learned more about me!

1 comment:

auntie amanda said...

those little shoes are too cute