Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lunchtime at the pool

7 comments:

AJ said...

Is that a Lunchable I spy? Those used to be my favorite!

angelaalexander said...

Yes it is! That is our standard poolside lunch...lunchable, watermelon and a juice box.

cherie reyburn said...

Glad you guys came out. Did you take that photo w/a camera phone or an actual camera? My camera phone sucks and I'm looking into getting a better one next month sometime.

cherie reyburn said...

The lunchable is such a good idea. I hope you don't mind if I continue to copy all of your great Mom ideas. :)

Dulaney said...

What I wouldn't give to be lounging by the pool, snacking on a lunchable right now....

angelaalexander said...

Don't even think for a second that my time at the pool has anything to do with "lounging". I pretty much spend my time chasing her around trying to keep her from drowning. There's nothing relaxing about it one bit! But it's fun for her, so it's fun for me...

Dulaney said...

Ha Ha Ha. I meant more in terms of PG getting to lounge and eat. I know your day at the pool is far from relaxing. :-)