Sunday, August 2, 2009



















"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."  Philippians 1:3

8 comments:

Leslie said...

that makes me want to cry! I totally feel ya. Love ya!

Sarah said...

That is a great picture.

Becka said...

Wow.. It looks like your mom is holding Gracie!! Very sweet picture..

Dulaney said...

PG looks just like you when you were a baby - same eyes! What a great picture.

cherie reyburn said...

What a precious moment. And, sheesh, Paula Grace, and you are baby twinkies. She is definitely your mini me. :)

Kate said...

This is very sweet. Shane never told me much about the absence of your Mother. She was very beautiful! You look a lot like her. Also, I thought Paula Grace looked just like Shane - and his Mom, but I think I was mistaken!! She looks just like you!!!!
Hope all is well in TN!!

AJ said...

I agree! I thought she looked just like Shane but when I saw that picture, I thought for a moment it was her and not you. Too sweet!

Laurie said...

Is this a special date Angela?? I hope you are having a blast and look forward to seeing you when you get back.
Paula Grace does look just like you did!!