Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year, in lieu of trick-or-treating in a neighborhood, we went to the YMCA "trunk-or-treat" festival on Thursday night as well as our church Fall Festival on Halloween afternoon for our festivities. Both had trick-or-treating in the parking lot with car trunks decorated. She was totally confused by the trick-or-treating concept, but enjoyed checking out everyone's costumes. Our church festival was a HUGE hit because they had an indoor bouncer for the kids to jump in. They had one for little kids and one for older kids, so I didn't have to worry too much about bigger kids knocking her down or being rough. I could NOT get her out of it! She was in it twice for 15 minutes each. The second time she went in she was getting so tired since it was getting close to her afternoon naptime, and each time she fell down she would sit there a minute or so and wipe her eyes like she was about to fall asleep. I finally had to lure her out with the promise of some candy and juice. She also let them paint a little heart on her cheek at the face-painting table.





I like chocolate!






No comments: