Nathan turned 7 months a week ago and I cannot believe how fast this time has gone! He is such a happy baby! (except when his big sissy is stealing toys out of his hands...poor thing!) It finally feels like fall here and we got outside with jackets on and I took a few pictures yesterday. I tried to get them to get a cute picture together, but it did not go very well!
A few things Nathan is doing these days:
- he loves to eat Gerber puffs! Really getting into feeding himself, so I'm planning to get soft fruits (like cut up bananas) and start letting him feed himself more.
- Cut one tooth...bottom front tooth
- Crawling EVERYWHERE! He is on the go all the time and its hard to contain him in anything! And I can't take my eyes off him or PG because if I turn my head for one second she'll push him or kick him or smother him by lying on top of him. Ridiculous!
- He is pulling up on things and letting go with one hand. I keep waiting for him to start lifting his legs and trying to walk. I'm sure it won't be long. Amazing how much more physically development advanced he is compared to PG. Shane laughs at me because when he was just born I was freaking out about things he was slower than her to do, like focus his eyes and grab toys. I think he's making humor of my fear because now he blows all babies away! Even the girls at the YMCA keep telling me they can't believe what he is doing at this age. They keep saying he is about to just start running!
No comments:
Post a Comment