Friday, September 24, 2010

Zucchini VS Bear

I started reading the Missoulian newspaper lately. I'm a news junky and its one more thing in my morning reading list. I got tickled last night because Shane read a story on Fox News about a woman fending off a bear with a zucchini. Well, this morning as I open up The Missoulian the top stories are these:

Bullying in Schools
Palin in Montana
Falling Bear
Grizzlies VS. SAT State

I'm not kidding. That's how it read. Apparently the woman was from Missoula County and so it was one of the top local stories. And I was even more tickled with the news at the way they posted it...after the story on the Univ of Montana Grizzlies football team. And please read the article...I'm laughing at so many things as I read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the Zucchini vs. Bear!!!! That is a little comical!

Anonymous said...

I read the Zucchini vs. Bear!!!! That is a little comical!