Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Nathan!

I cannot believe my little man is 1 year old today! Time sure flies when you are sleep deprived and full of love :) One year is such an awesome birthday because in one year babies go from completely dependent little infants to little toddlers with motor skills and beginning language skills. It is such an amazing time to watch them grow, and this year has been just that! Such a HARD year for parents with kids two years apart. I don't think I realized what we were getting into when Nathan was born, but I quickly found out. It is a complete juggling act! I have felt like the worst mom ever some days but my kids are still alive and unharmed (except for a few scratches and bumps). I do not believe without coffee I would be able to say that! JK...but coffee really has sustained me on the many sleepless nights! It has been an amazing year and we are so very grateful to have two healthy, happy, full of energy, beautiful children! Happy 1st Birthday to my little man who has taught me so much in one year!

Now we are off to his 3rd haircut! If I didn't cut it, it might be down his back by now :)

No comments: