Thursday, February 10, 2011
Snow AGAIN
I am looking forward to next winter. When an inch of snow doesn't cripple us in our house because the roads are apparently so bad that its taking people an hour and a half to go what should take 30 minutes. When schools don't cancel because of miniscule amounts of snow. In Missoula, they just had the 7th most snow in a 24 hour period on record. 10 inches in 24 hours. Schools cancelled and the city was under emergency travel only, but that is rare. We are now stuck in our house and its Thursday, so PG is so sad she is missing school because she knows what Thursday is. And I'm missing my day to get things done. Nathan doesn't really care either way, so he's happy. Make-up class for dance class missed yesterday is Saturday, so we have that to look forward to. I do love snow, but I DO NOT like to be stuck inside! Especially for an inch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment