
We have been parking under a cottonwood tree this whole month. Which probably explains why I have my second sinus infection in a month. But I digress. My car has been covered in cotton and sap so I have to go through the car wash very often. I actually got asked in the coffee drive thru if my car got attacked. Paula Grace has never liked the car wash but now she screams the whole time and cries and begs me to not go through it. And being the awesome mom I am I go through it anyway and take pictures of her. All I know is I don't want to facilitate the fear so I'm not obliging her and facing the fear head on.
5 comments:
That's funny! She'll eventually get over it!
I have to laugh at this. It's too funny. Even funnier that you take pics of her in her misery.
I feel bad that I am laughing at this, but it is friggin hysterical. Thanks for documenting the moment. I am sure one day she will look back and laugh at this pic. Maybe not for a while...haha! I actually had a moment with Iris that was just like this, but now she doesn't mind it so much. Thank goodness. You know my fat, preggo booty isn't get out there to hand wash the cars!
That was Sammy as well, just a couple months back. However we have made huge progress and he has gotten over it. We only have one screaming kid in the back seat now and he's only 9 months so I get why the noise scares him:)
That was Sammy as well, just a couple months back. However we have made huge progress and he has gotten over it. We only have one screaming kid in the back seat now and he's only 9 months so I get why the noise scares him:)
Post a Comment