Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update on things in Missoula

Today is Shane's birthday. Paula Grace is very upset there is no party. But I did pick him up his favorite, ice cream cake.

Paula Grace still loves her preschool. She is really having a blast and goes Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. She has met some little friends there. We have still been attending FBC Missoula. I think we'll keep going there. There is another baptist church in town that was a church plant that is larger but I am really feeling like we have done the mega church thing (even though it is considerably smaller than life point) and I feel like we are ready to do the church thing differently. We will see.

The house is still not done so we are moving to another rental for the month of July. What started as changing carpet to wood floors has turned into a whole house remodel. That wasn't the plan but I know it will be wonderful when we get in. The kitchen cabinets were taken yesterday to Home Resources for donation and the new cabinets have been ordered. While we really want to get in our house I think we are going to love the new rental. It's a half mile from PG's school, right downtown walking distance to parks, restaurants, the farmer's market and two blocks from The Big Dipper ice cream place. I think it will be a fun way to spend July. And the house is more kid friendly and has a cute gated patio so we can actually invite people over for dinner.

We are still loving Missoula and every day say we are happy to be able to live here!

No comments: