Man, I've been a pretty bad blogger these days. Its pretty hard though when your computer is in a box, and the house you've been renting has no WiFi. But, I had to sync up my computer to my iPad for our trip to TN this weekend (so PG can watch a princess movie I bought on iTunes and tv shows that were on my computer and needed to be synced to the iPad for viewing). So I thought I'd download some pictures and update this old thing.
The house is coming along. Still issues that are needing to be addressed. I'm saying prayers, crossing my fingers, and anything else I can do to get us in our house by Labor Day. It was one year ago Labor Day weekend that we saw our house here for the first time and my goal is to be in by that date. I am tired of squatting in other people's houses and living like gypsies. The kitchen electrical wasn't to code, so the electrician is there this week getting that fixed. The cabinets came in so they will be installed as soon as he gets the electrical done. We had a mis-hap with the countertop for the kids' bath so that is hopefully going to be corrected next week. Its all just a big project that is taking FOREVER!
Last weekend we had a busy one! The kids and I and my friend Jessica drove over to Boulder, MT (near Helena) to visit some friends that are moving to Mississippi. Tanner is their son and he's 3 and PG loves him! We had a blast, but it was a LONG day! The Western Montana Fair was in town over the weekend, and Sunday all the Missoula churches get together at the fair for a joint service. The speaker was the associate pastor of Mars Church in Seattle and he was great! The worship music was fantastic too. Then we went to the Demolition Derby that night. Another long day! But so much fun.
My attempt at a group picture of three kids 3 and under :)
The kids were such troopers! They both love riding in the car!
At the fair entrance
Church at the fair
1 comment:
So adorable!!! I want a fancy grilled cheese...please. Your kids are soooo blonde!
love you and can't wait to see you this weekend!
erin
Post a Comment