Sunday, July 31, 2011

15 month checkup...a little late

Just call me mom of the year. I didn't get Nathan in to his 15 month checkup before we moved. I actually realized I forgot to take him a few days before we moved as I was taking the dogs in to get their annual checkup and shots. When he got an ear infection a week after we moved I got him into a pediatrician but they didn't have a well checkup until late July. So he had his 15 month check up at 17 months. Oops. He had to get four shots but he stooped crying a few minutes after them, as opposed to PG who cries for at least 24 hours :) The doctor wants to see him back at 21 months rather than waiting until 2 bc apparently Nathan has only gained 1 pound since his 1 year checkup. He eats A LOT so I think it's just because he is constantly in motion when he's not sleeping. The boy runs and climbs non stop. Just as every other checkup goes, he's advanced in the physical developments, just a little slow in the word department and low on the height/weight chart. I'm not worried though...he's obviously a normal boy. He just still gets swallowed in 18 month clothes and actually wore some 12 month pants last week that fit. My little shrimp :)

Weight: 22 lbs (15%)
Height: can't find my sheet but it was 25%
head circumference: 95%

No comments: