We met Lucy and her kids, Ruth, Kate and Charlie and a couple other of her friends with their kids at a park today. It was 65 degrees in Missoula today and I loved every minute of it!!! Sorry to my southern friends and family in the ridiculous heat wave down there, but I could not love the weather here more. As soon as we have a couple days above 90 (which, btw, are completely bearable because there is no humidity so the heat doesn't follow you in the shade) we get a cool off and it gets cool and lovely. So my kids had on pants at the park today. In July. So nice. Well, I'll stop bragging now and leave you with a few pictures.
Nathan is obsessed with dogs right now. He continuously points and yells "DOG" everywhere we go, in the car, in the stroller, at the park, at the window of the house. It is quite funny. Its only one of four words right now, so I keep waiting on his vocabulary to increase, but he may get stuck on "DOG" for a while. I found this peewee pillow pet at Target last week and it is the first thing he has started sleeping with in his bed. He loves it! Its the perfect size for him, and it's his favorite thing too, a dog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment