I took some pictures at the house today. I am hoping we are in the house in 3 weeks, but looking at these I'm not sure how that is going to happen! UGH! We are getting closer though. Here are a few progress pictures.
BEFORE
The kids bath was dated and awkwardly laid out. I am so excited with the new vanities and tub/shower combo. We took out the insert and made the vanities more functional and put up a half wall so the toilet wasn't just hanging out in the middle of the room by itself.
New vanities. Still two sinks and then we did an L shape with storage along the wall under the windows. I forgot to take a picture of the tub, but it has subway tiled on the wall. No more "short person only" insert.
BEFORE
This is the guest bathroom in the guest bedroom. Its super tiny but a guest bath nonetheless. It had carpet (who puts carpet in bathrooms...GROSS) so that was one project I was ready to take on immediately.
We took out the tub insert and vanity and tiled the floor with slate and made it just a shower. Its a small space, so not even a small adult could have laid in the tub. I love how its looking! Just waiting on the vanity now and then they can put it all together.
This is the view looking from the bedroom. The vanity will go straight ahead and toilet to the right.
New railings are going up right now. Its very unsafe so I keep the kids close by when I do walk through checking progress.
We have been without a babydoll since we got here and it hasn't really been an issue, but the other night I caught her making Nathan lie in her lap and she was force feeding his juice cup to him. So I made a point today to dig through a couple toy boxes and see if I could come up with a babydoll. I was successful!
No comments:
Post a Comment