We are finally getting settled and unpacked. It feels so nice to be able to find things again. I'm working really hard to start being more organized, so as I was unpacking I was putting things in specific places rather than what I usually do which is throw it somewhere until I figure out what to do with it. The laundry room storage helps with this plan too! It has been an exhausting 4 months of living in chaos and then the last month getting the house in order, but the remodeling was well worth the chaos. Now the kids are getting their life back to normal as are we.
Here are a few pictures of the kid's rooms and other various rooms of the house.

Besides the kitchen, this is my favorite room of the house. All I did was change out the floor that was in really bad shape and put down sheet marmoleum cut in 2 foot squares. Love it! No grout...I did not want tile because this room is the first room you enter from outside so it'll have lots of snowy/muddy boots coming through.

The kids' favorite room!

I love PG's room! It is so cute! She still has the same furniture (that was my mom's and mine) except the new bed. The headboard on her old bed got broken in the move so we had to get her a new one. She loves the drapes on the canopy. And she had her first guest on the trundle bed this week with Shane's dad, stepmom and brothers in town. Jake slept "under her bed" as she calls it.

LOVE the kitchen! The view from the sink is the best view in the house. I am really enjoying cooking and I don't mind washing dishes at that sink.
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! I Can't wait to see it in person. Hopefully that will be SOON!!!
Your house looks AMAZING! Hope to see it one of these days. :)
Post a Comment