Saturday, March 10, 2012

Attempt at Easter Pictures: Take 1

Oh man! Nathan is just trouble when I pull my camera out. I debated sharing any of these as it will show you their Easter outfits, but since the only people that will get to enjoy them on Easter day live in Montana, I figured I'd go ahead and share. It is still BEAUTIFUL weather here in Missoula! Spring is in the air and it is fabulous. Yesterday it was in the mid-50's so I took them to a place right down the road from us called Blue Mountain Recreation Area. It has beautiful views. Here is take 1. I'm hoping to get take 2 this afternoon. I won't share the two good shots I got of PG because they may make it onto an Easter card. But here are the outtakes:





Oh Nathan why won't you cooperate so we can LEAVE?


1 comment:

Heather said...

Just took my boys to get their picture taken today with a live baby bunny..Miles was impossible. I'm not sure he even made it into any of the pictures! So I feel your pain ...;)