Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring is on its way!

We had planned to take the kids (yes, both of them!) to see Lorax this afternoon after church and Nathan's nap, but it was 55 degrees and blue skies so we decided to postpone the movie until later in the week when its supposed to be yucky and cold again. I just couldn't take the kids inside when it was so beautiful. So when Nathan woke up we headed out to the park. There was still some snow on the ground, and by the end of our playtime the kids were running through the snow and water and had soaking wet feet. But it was a great day and we had a blast! It is a reminder that spring is just around the corner.



I love that we get to look at this view!




This is my new favorite picture of Nathan. I just love his bright blue eyes!


No comments: