Friday, June 15, 2012

Archiving

I'm working on archiving all my pictures onto an external hard drive. My computer had 20,000 pictures on it.  WHOA!  I'm down to 17,000 now, which is hilarious because I am just to the point where PG is born, so that means I only had 3000 digital pictures before I had kids, and 17,000 after.  Wow.  I am trying to get really organized so that I after I take my Rocky Mountain School of Photography class in August I can actually start up a website and may start up a small little photography business.  I have no ambition (or skillset at this point I don't think) to do weddings...don't want to deal with brides or give up Saturdays to that.  But I would like to start shooting baby, child, family and senior portraits.  I've started photographing some friends for fun on the side.  We'll see what happens next!

But in my archiving I found some gem pictures.  Enjoy!

2005 when Shane was in the CA league umpiring

Visiting my nephew in 2006 at Camp Huawni

April 2007 when I was pregant with PG but didn't know it

Old HS buddies

With my friend Leigh at Tootsie's downtown Nashville 2006

No comments: