Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More summer pictures

The barn was finished earlier this summer, so we have been spending a LOT of time there.  The bitterroot valley is gorgeous and we have really enjoyed our time there.  The kids love it!

This is one of my newest favorite pictures.  I took it with my telephoto lense as they zoomed by and just happened to catch Nathan looking at me.  When I edited it to black and white Shane turned into a silhouette.  I just love it:)  and them!

My newest favorite face Nathan makes.  It is hilarious

She is always ready to pose

Daddy and daughter

Enjoying some smores

A couple of our 41 chickens.  This was before they figured out they could come down the ramp in the new coop.  They figured it out now.  Right now they are a burden but I know as soon as they start laying eggs we'll like them.





Elk running through the field along the treeline

No comments: