Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two more months!

I cannot believe that Paula Grace will be here in two months! So amazing!

Yesterday was so wonderful! Thanks everyone for all the great gifts and for being a part of our family! I had some great friends from college come in town for the shower and Paula Grace got lots of fabulous gifts! It was a whirlwind weekend, that's for sure, but everything went so well and I couldn't ask for better friends and family! And Shane worked his tail off getting the house ready all last week for the big party, so big thanks to him. Below are some pictures from the shower yesterday.

I did have a little accident last week...I turned my ankle in one of Maddie's many holes outside and did something to my knee last Wednesday. (Don't worry...I caught myself before I fell down.) It is still painful and I've been icing it with a frozen bag of peas off and on ever since. I can't put weight on it when it's bent, and it gets really stiff when I sit for a while and especially at night. So, just say a prayer for me that it gets better on its own. I'm hoping I've just sprained it and it'll heal by the time the baby gets here. I just hope I haven't torn something. Shane says I'm banned from wearing any type of heel (I had on wedge shoes when I did it).










Luke was so proud of his bib--WV colors!






Shane's mom, Mawmaw, Aunt Christy and cousin Gillian












Autumn and myself on the deck



Furman Girls! Thanks guys!

No comments: