Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Baby Shower in Maryville

Last weekend I travelled to Maryville for a shower. It was my last travel weekend until Paula Grace gets here! Mandy hosted the shower at her fabulous house that she and her husband Jonathan renovated themselves! Yes, Mandy herself puts on the toolbelt and gets to work. The house looked awesome! Thanks, Mandy! Bridgette and Kate did so much to help also. I don't know how Kate has so much time on her hands to do all her crafty things, but somehow she manages even with 9 week old Sam! Thanks girls!

Paula Grace got some really great stuff, and mommie-to-be feels much more prepared at this point than I did a few weeks ago. We are lucky to have such great friends and family to support us and shower us with gifts. Can't wait for everyone to meet baby Alexander!

So, also went to the doctor yesterday for my 34 week appointment. She is doing really great. Her heartbeat is really strong and my doctor said she's already starting to drop. He said her head is way down. Of course, I freaked out thinking that was not good and it was too early and asked what that meant and he just said, "It means you're gonna have a baby." And he is totally okay with me not wanting to get induced, and said we'll start talking about that if I go 10 days over. So, hopefully she will come early and not wait until after Christmas, but if she doesn't want to, we're just going to wait for her.


Arts & Crafts table--everyone decorated a little Tshirt or onesie for baby!



Guessing pool of when she'll come

Kristin, Missy (also due in December), myself, Kate, Laura, Mandy and Bridgette



Me next to the table of food and diaper cake by Kate

No comments: