Sunday, November 18, 2007

More showers...

Saturday my co-workers gave me a fabulous shower at Jennifer's brand new house! They gave us some really great clothes and baby gear...I believe that Paula Grace is set for life! Thanks guys for all the great stuff, and to Jennifer for having us all over at her new house! I posted a few pictures below.







Shane spent the weekend hunting so I had plenty of time to rest and organize. I just look around here and see nothing but things that need to be done before she gets here, and I'm starting to get nervous she's going to come before I get it all done. I went shopping on Saturday after the shower for what I think is the remainder of the necessities and am actually doing some wash on some of her clothes and sheets and such. I am trying to get my bag together of what we will need at the hospital, so that's the goal right now. It just seems so overwhelming at this point, but I know it'll all be just fine.

Last week Shane and I took a tour of Centennial Women's Hospital (where I'm delivering). I decided it was probably a good idea for Shane to know where to park and where to check in and all that good stuff. I could just see us in the car, me in labor, and Shane freaking out because he didn't know where to go. It was great seeing the birthing rooms, postpartum rooms, and of course the nursery. Shane said as he was standing there looking at the newborns it really hit him that we're about to have one of those. We'll just have to wait and see when she's going to decide to show up.

Here are some pictures from the baby's room and one of the really great swing Shane put together the other night.


Have you seen more pink clothes in one place? She is set!


No comments: