Took a couple pictures of the nursery. Still working on getting things hung on the walls, but I figure, Paula Grace won't know the difference if that doesn't get done until after she gets here. I have the bedding washed on the bassinet and crib, so whereever she wants to sleep, she can.
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We stayed in Nashville, which made Thanksgiving seem so odd. Everyone is waiting to come to us after the baby gets here. Oh, and my dryer broke Thanksgiving morning, which sent me into a crying spell. I cried for about two hours Thanksgiving morning knowing in my head that it was ridiculous to be crying over a broken dryer, but I couldn't help it! Pesky hormones!
1 comment:
[...] Jump to Comments If you remember last Thanksgiving you will remember that we had a disaster with a broken dryer. Yes, I was probably a little more [...]
Post a Comment