Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Am I still pregnant?

OK, so everyone says the last couple weeks are the worst and they were right! I have marshmellow feet and cankles and I'm not happy about it. Don't get me wrong, being pregnant has been wonderful, and we're so lucky that it's been relatively smooth, but come on now, I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! I was definitely happy on Monday that I am about 2 cm dilated and her head is all the way down ready to go. Ever since my appointment I've been paranoid! Every time I feel a braxton hicks contraction I freak out and think, is this it? And then nothing else happens. I know it'll be soon, but it just seems like it can't come soon enough. The nursery is completely ready. Everything is washed and ready for her and my bags are packed and in the car and the carseat is ready to go! Now she just needs to come on!

I'm hoping she comes before my next appointment Monday, so you all may be getting word soon that the baby is here. Thanks for all your prayers and support! I can't wait for everyone to meet her!

2 comments:

The Hazlewoods said...

Angela...I know how you feel. Hang in there. She will be here before you know it and you will be so in love! I will be thinking about you this weekend and on Monday...hopefully Miss Paula Grace will decide to make her appearance VERY soon! Don't worry...you can't be pregnant forever (even though you may feel that way). :) So excited for you guys! You will be such a great mommy. Keep us posted and we can't wait to see the beautiful baby girl! We are praying for a healthy and safe delivery!

mr said...

Jsut to easr you mind...and make you wait a bit longer - maybe...I stayed dialared @ 2 for two an half weeks! Maggie did not make her appearance until we induced at a week and half OVERDUE! Clint took me walking in the mall every night, hoping it would bring on a contraction! Not to worry, though, shw will be here when the time is right...or when the DR. says the time is right! Pleas call and let me know if you need anything AT ALL!

Love and luck to all three!

Kate