Monday, December 17, 2007
At home with Paula Grace
We are home and enjoying every minute! We are learning what she likes and dislikes and trying to get the hang of it all. She loves to sleep during the day and stay awake at night, so that's always fun. Hopefully we can get that under control sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm just having to learn to be nocturnal (hence the 4:30am posting on here...) Below are a few pictures from our first day at home. We had to try out some of the new baby gear and document the findings...
She loves this bouncy seat! She is actually sitting in it right now listening to Baby Mozart. I think it's the vibrations that she likes so much. In any case, as long as she's happy, I'm happy.
She looks quite frightened in this seat...I think this is more for bigger babies so we'll have to save this one for later use.

This is her feeding attire and I think it looks so funny. I'm too scared to try to snip her nails just yet, so I have to put these mittens on her so she won't scratch her face or me. She punches these things off every time though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment