Monday, December 10, 2007

Another week and still no baby...

It's been another week and still no baby yet. Today I'm 39 weeks. Went to the doctor and everything is looking good. I'm about 90% effaced, head is still down as far as she can go and about 2-3 cm dilated. Dr. Lodge thinks it'll be real soon, so hopefully I'll have a post on here within the week with pictures of Paula Grace. I am definitely getting very anxious, but know that she will come when she's ready and the longer she stays in there cooking, the stronger and healthier she'll be. Keep us in your prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

1 comment:

The Hazlewoods said...

Angela...bless your heart. I made it 39 1/2 weeks and it seemed like everyone around me was having babies around 35/36 weeks. Good news...can't be pregnant forever...even though it feels that way. Just think...very soon you can lie on your stomach again...YEAH! Can't wait to see Baby Paula Grace! Keep us posted...we are thinking about you. GOOD LUCK! She'll be here soooo soon!