We have started getting out more often now. She went to church again on Sunday and has started going with me to the YMCA. She has slept most of the time in the nursery, and when she wakes up is confused as to where she is, but hopefully she will get more used to that. She is sleeping really great. She actually went 6 hours the other night. I woke up before she did and had to go see if she was breathing because I couldn't believe she hadn't woken me up to eat. Most nights she goes about 4 hours in between feedings, but sometimes she stretches it to 5 hours. Overall, we are doing just great!
Monday, January 28, 2008
6 week checkup
We went to the doctor for little Miss Paula Grace's 6 week checkup and she weighs 9 pounds 2 ounces and is 21 inches. She is really growing and getting strong. She can hold her head up like a 3 month old according to the doctor. I posted a picture of her below doing just that. She has a bit of baby acne, which is more annoying to me because it looks bad, but I know it doesn't bother her. Hopefully that will clear up soon. Other than that, no issues.
We have started getting out more often now. She went to church again on Sunday and has started going with me to the YMCA. She has slept most of the time in the nursery, and when she wakes up is confused as to where she is, but hopefully she will get more used to that. She is sleeping really great. She actually went 6 hours the other night. I woke up before she did and had to go see if she was breathing because I couldn't believe she hadn't woken me up to eat. Most nights she goes about 4 hours in between feedings, but sometimes she stretches it to 5 hours. Overall, we are doing just great!
We have started getting out more often now. She went to church again on Sunday and has started going with me to the YMCA. She has slept most of the time in the nursery, and when she wakes up is confused as to where she is, but hopefully she will get more used to that. She is sleeping really great. She actually went 6 hours the other night. I woke up before she did and had to go see if she was breathing because I couldn't believe she hadn't woken me up to eat. Most nights she goes about 4 hours in between feedings, but sometimes she stretches it to 5 hours. Overall, we are doing just great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment