I cannot believe she is a month old already! The past month has flown by! We are doing great...getting some sleep now. I played around with the camera today and took some cute pictures I thought I'd put up on here. I am finally awake most of the day, so feel free to call me and always email. Since I'm still in the house most of the time, I am addicted to email/myspace and online shopping...
5 comments:
WOW! I cannot get over how much she looks like Shane! Congratulations on making it through the first month. You are a very beautiful family! Oh! And Happy Anniversary, too!
Paula Grace is absolutely beautiful. I hope to meet her soon and please keep posting the pictures. Happy Anniversary! Love you all
What a happy baby- she has the sweetest little smile! Keep the pics coming... Love you- AJ
What a beautiful smile.
You are right...those are not gas smiles! That is the real thing...she is so cute!
Post a Comment