- I am pulling up on everything in sight (sometimes to the detriment of my head)
- I am crawling very fast, and trying to walk
- I am starting to eat less formula and more whole foods
- I LOVE fruit...mainly canteloupe, mango, banana, peaches and avocado since they are all soft fruits and I don't have many teeth
- I love the vegetables I've tried so far: carrots, broccoli, peas, squash, green beans, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes
- I talk all the time...goo, ga, ba, da, ma, na, doi
- I take two naps a day usually, one in the morning and one in the afternoon
- I am sleeping still from 8pm to 7am on most days
- I love playing at Mother's Day Out and have made some good friends there
- I love to dance when music plays...I usually bob my head forward and back and bounce on my legs
- I love to bounce up and down on my hiney and then fall forward on my hands...watch me do it below
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
10 Months Old
Wow! I cannot believe that miss Paula Grace is 10 months old. Time flies! She is becoming such a little girl with a huge personality! Just a few things about her now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment