Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Living room woes...

Shane made the last trip to storage (at least last trip of anything going into the house).  So this is what my living room currently looks like.  Please, just put me out of my misery right now...

3 comments:

Cherie said...

I sooooo feel your pain!

Cherie said...

Did Shane tell you about our Awesome bathroom upstairs??? It is waaaaayyy worse than the one you guys are making over. You definitely have to see this--I kind of cringe every time I walk in there. :)

Laurie said...

I was showing jason this picture and he was asking if you had the armoir hooked up with cable yet? I know I saw you had a tv in there now but didn't know if you had cable. He said he wouldn't mind running the cable for you if you still need it done. I am telling you, he does not offer those services to many!!! hehe So if you still want that done in the future, let me know!! He has all the equipment to do that, drills, and everything. Just FYI. I got caught up on your blog today, I wish we had the land for dogs like yours. Marcus would love it.