
I learned of Delurking Day 2009 (which was 1/12/09 but I missed it) from a fellow blogger. Blog lurkers are known as those folks who visit, read and then run. They are either too shy to say anything, they are blog stalkers who don’t want you to know they are reading or they simply have nothing to say about what you’ve just talked about cause it was a boring post.
The idea of delurking day is to get blog readers who don’t comment to fess up and leave a comment below so we know they are around here and in the loop.
Some of you are related to me, some of you see me in person from time to time or know me from the past, some of you have never met me face to face but have built a bond through blogging. Either way you are sharing in my life by being a regular reader of my blog and that is important to me. Now I am calling you out and challenging you to speak up and delurk just for this one day.
2 comments:
I'll be the first to comment! I'm officially unlurked...on my first time reading. :) Thanks for letting me know about your blog!
Hey, I check on ya'll all the time!!!I'll delurk!! Admit I'm hooked!! Paula Grace is sooooo cute and growing up way too fast!
Jeannie
Post a Comment