Thursday, January 15, 2009

Poor Daisy

Daisy was spayed yesterday so she is getting a special treat and is inside right now.  It just happened to coincide with the coldest day of the season and coldest night tonight (low 4 degrees!!  Brrrr!!!).  I think Coal and Maddie are probably jealous.  But she's been inside since we picked her up at the vet yesterday and Paula loves it!  She watches her from the gate and if she is allowed she crawls up to the cage, sticks her fingers in and laughs when Daisy licks her.  I really do think of all three of our dogs Daisy has the best temperment for her age.  Coal now has a great temperment but he was a nut when he was her age.  And Maddie will always be a nut probably.

[caption id="attachment_832" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="This picture makes me laugh...notice the eyes in the background"]This picture makes me laugh...notice the eyes in the background[/caption]

 

img_2502

img_2504

img_2510

img_2512

1 comment:

Rena said...

I can just see her with Daisy. She so loves the dogs. What a little doll!