It's been a crazy week since New Years! We all got the stomach virus...Ick! Luckily, Rena was able to come over and help me take care of everyone, including myself! Thank you so much for helping, Rena!!! Shane got the worst of it, but Paula is still recovering. She's just not been herself the last week but I think she's finally over it and feeling much better. She finally has her appetite back and is chomping on some avocado and corn as I write this post. I think it's hilarious that my child's favorite foods are beans, avocado and cheese:)
Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary! We are celebrating tonight with a dinner downtown and Paula is staying at Shane's dad's house (Thanks Fred and Dana!!!). I know she will have a blast with the boys over there...she always does! We are looking forward to having a night to ourselves. Here are some fun wedding pictures from 4 years ago!


No comments:
Post a Comment