He is so lucky! He had been having pain in his neck and throat for three weeks and was taking aspirin all this time. The doctor said the aspirin saved his life! He had also been in Canada all week so we are so thankful he was home when it came to a head. Thanks for all you prayers. We are truly blessed!
Having said that, our Easter was not traditional this year. We did not make it to church and did not get to wear our pretty Easter dress or hunt easter eggs. She did get a great basket full of stuffed animals and books (no candy this year). Papa gave her a super cool moose backpack from Canada.
[caption id="attachment_1106" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="My Easter basket"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1107" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="My super cool moose backpack"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_1109" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="Happy Easter!"]
[/caption]
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear your dad has recovered! Those dresses, and egg hunts will be there next year:)
And I'm really impressed that Paula's shoes have ties on them! And she keeps these tied? Sammy will barely sit still long enough for me to velcro!
Well, we have a special shoe tying ritual. I tell her we are going to put shoes on and to sit in her big girl chair (the purple chair with the polka dots) and she sometimes will sit there and hand me her socks and shoes and let me tie them. However, lately the tying part has been difficult and usually doesn't end without a few tears and some screams. I double knot them so she can't take them off. Those are the only shoes that I can get her to keep on her feet, so we will continue with the keds until it doesn't work anymore.
So glad your dad is doing good! What a scary experience. Geesh! What a week. It is amazing the things they can do now! Again, so glad all of you guys are well. Hope to see ya soon!
I'm glad your dad is doing ok! That's so scary. And Paula Grace won't know she missed anything...but I do have to ask- was the Easter Egg Hunt one of those little kid hunts where they just "hide" the eggs on top of the grass? I think those are hysterical.
Sorry to hear about your Dad's trouble! Glad everything is okay!!! I am LOVING PG's new hairdo!! But you need u get a bow in that girl's hair!!! Also, the place where Angel Image used to be has reopened. It's called MaryMichaelDesigns. It is owned by my old friend, Leigh Ann. She has some really cute kid stuff and now she has adult gifts, as well!! If you stop in, tell her you know me - by McAnally or she will have no idea - but she will take care of you!!!!
Post a Comment