Friday, April 24, 2009

Riding the Barbie big wheel (circa 1982)

gracie-on-big-wheel

5 comments:

AJ said...

I so had one of those! Mine came with noise makers on the wheels that my dad quickly removed. And I still love her ponytail!

Kate said...

Love that it's missing a pedal. You don't want to spoil her.

angelaalexander said...

Dad is going to fix the missing pedal. I think it's funny he'll spend as long as it takes to find a pedal (where do you even look for a pink pedal for a 1982 Barbie big wheel?) so he can fix the classic ride rather than purchase a new one. But hey, whatever works. She loved it!

Dulaney said...

I can't believe you still have the big wheel! I think I had a strawberry shortcake one. Those things were awesome.

cherie said...

This is great!!!! I told D.J. about this picture! I always wanted a big wheel when I was little, but I ended up with an ugly bike with butterfly handles! ...and not the cool kind