Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last week in Maryville

The posts below were pictures taken with my cell phone while we were staying with my dad and Rena in Maryville.  Rena had neck surgery 3 days after my dad had a heart attack (one heck of a double header!!!), so Paula and I drove over to spend some time and help out.  I'm not really sure if we were able to help as much as I'd like since I was chasing around a toddler in a house full of stairs and other unsafe child areas.  Thank goodness the tupperware cabinet provided four days worth of entertainment!  Here are a few more pictures from the week.

[caption id="attachment_1144" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="The Barbie big wheel given to mommy for Christmas '82"]The Barbie big wheel given to mommy for Christmas '82[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1145" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="Swinging"]Swinging[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1146" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="I want to play like the big kids"]I want to play like the big kids[/caption]

No comments: