Sunday, July 19, 2009















Here is the picture of our little pea!  Paula Grace is going to be a big sister!  We are super excited:)  I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant right now.  The pregnancy so far has been great, I'm just really tired.  I actually figured out I was pregnant a few weeks ago because I was really tired all the time.  I was going to bed early and taking naps when she slept during the day and Shane made a comment about why I was so tired.  Then I looked at the calendar and realized I was late.  I took a test and sure enough, I was pregnant.

I am due 2/25/10, which is 1 week after my 30th birthday.  Maybe the baby will come on my birthday.  What a super birthday present!  So we are on the ride again looking forward to the new addition to the family.

PS.  So amazed at how fast the belly pops out this time.  I've already had to pull out my maternity clothes bin and dip into it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

so EXCITING!!!

Becka said...

Im sooo excited.. I can't wait

cherie said...

Love the pic! I can't wait to find out what is like to have 2 little ones running around. You are definitely my go to person for current Mommy advice. You are the best! Let me know if you need anything!