i can't believe how big she is! she is adorable!!!i love this dress :)
I love this dress. We have got to get together soon to take some pics. Maybe while Maite is here.
She is growing up too fast. Can't to see you guys in a few weeks. So looking forward to it!
I feel like I've been out of the blog world too long. I just passed a post that showed Paula wearing a big sis shirt!! ..so you're expecting ..congrat's! Now I'll need to read down to get caught up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i can't believe how big she is! she is adorable!!!
i love this dress :)
I love this dress. We have got to get together soon to take some pics. Maybe while Maite is here.
She is growing up too fast. Can't to see you guys in a few weeks. So looking forward to it!
I feel like I've been out of the blog world too long. I just passed a post that showed Paula wearing a big sis shirt!! ..so you're expecting ..congrat's! Now I'll need to read down to get caught up!
Post a Comment