Monday, September 21, 2009

Another fun weekend for Mommy

I realize I am one lucky mom! I not only got one girls weekend in NYC this summer, but was able to go to Cape Cod for yet another girls weekend! My dad and Rena offered to keep her for the weekend and I jet-setted my way to meet my college friends to celebrate Dulaney's upcoming wedding in October. I will say I have always imagined vacationing in Cape Cod at some point in my life, and it was everything I imagined. Houses with cedar shakes, beautiful old architecture, beautiful beaches with lighthouses, and quaint shops and restaurants. It was picturesque and fantastic. NYC was more of a hustle/bustle weekend full of activities, while this weekend in Chatham, MA was relaxed and slow (in a very good way!). I had a fantastic time, thanks to Rena and Dad for keeping Paula. I believe Paula had just as fun as I did with them and Sophie and Greta. She just adores Nanny and Papa!










No comments: