Wow...I haven't been on here in a while. She is getting sooo big and her hair is getting so long. Where does the time go?
in the first pic, PG is sporting the side swooped bangs...just like her auntie amanda.
She is almost as cool as her Auntie Amanda. She's learning...
Wow, what a fun week! I love living room camp outs...
Her hair is getting long.. She is growing up soo fast.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow...I haven't been on here in a while. She is getting sooo big and her hair is getting so long. Where does the time go?
in the first pic, PG is sporting the side swooped bangs...just like her auntie amanda.
She is almost as cool as her Auntie Amanda. She's learning...
Wow, what a fun week! I love living room camp outs...
Her hair is getting long.. She is growing up soo fast.
Post a Comment